[sldev] slviewer, gcc-4.3 and scons >= 0.98

Marvin marvin24 at gmx.de
Wed Apr 30 07:42:08 PDT 2008

Hi,

new Linux Distributions are coming up, so I tried to compile the viewer on
openSUSE_Factory, which will be released soon. It comes with gcc-4.3 and also
a new scons (0.98.2) package.
Attached is a minimum build fix for 1.19.1.4 viewer (backported form 1.20
branch), which also includes a correction for SConstruct and scons.
The newer scons version seems to have significant problems with dependencies.
I'm not sure if this is a bug in scons or in the build-system. Has anyone
also experiences with this version?

Marvin