[sldev] Inventory user interface needs improvement (Re: Physical Object Prim Limitation)

Argent secret.argent at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 11:09:54 PDT 2008

On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 8:55 AM, Robin Cornelius
<robin.cornelius at gmail.com>wrote:
[a bunch of stuff that's confusing me a little... which I suspect is my
fault for confusing you]

When I wrote:

> > I suspect that you'd need fairly deep changes in the asset system to
> > implement this change in the user interface, by the way.

I was referring to implementing things like relinking objects without
rezzing them into the world, through the Inventory interface.

It sounds like you're mixing this up with the previous paragraph... my
comment about using the existing user interface to link a few prims at the
beginning of the link set without unlinking the whole thing. Or do you mean
that my suggested process doesn't work?