[sldev] release/ to be renamed trunk/

Soft soft at lindenlab.com
Wed Aug 6 13:51:35 PDT 2008

I just sent one of my quarterly gripes to an internal list about the
abiguity of our "release/" branch name. It occurs to me that I don't
need to keep the name the same internally and externally, however. So:

** This is a heads up that the branch will change names with the
Friday source drop.

If you do an svn update on your release/ branch and it fails, simply
do an svn relocate with the old and new full URLs. Help in placing all
the wiki changes would be very much appreciated.