[sldev] release/ to be renamed trunk/

Strife Onizuka blindwanderer at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 14:33:30 PDT 2008

This sounds like a good thing. In the LSL documentation there is a History
section and I have been putting links to the applicable SVN changes and
tagging things with the branch name... which looks weird with the "Release
branch" when there isn't a corresponding release. The "Trunk" rename will
clear that up nicely.