[sldev] Scalable Sim Question

Dahlia Trimble dahliatrimble at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 09:52:38 PDT 2008

I think there needs to be a distinction made between inventory and assets. I
was under the impression that assets on the asset server were the actual
serialized asset, and anything in inventory was just a reference to the
asset? If true, then it would seen the inventory could be safely stored in
the agent domain without risk as the asset servers could have the final say
about whether an outside grid gets access to the asset.

On Sun, Aug 10, 2008 at 7:38 AM, Argent Stonecutter <secret.argent at gmail.com