[sldev] Scalable Sim Question

Argent Stonecutter secret.argent at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 18:01:59 PDT 2008

On 2008-08-10, at 18:13, Lawson English wrote:
> Well, yes, but your avatar is already registered with SL

No it isn't. It's *only* registered with piratebay's grid. That's the
whole point to this, you don't have to be registered with all the
grids separately. I'm not coming in as "Argent Stomecutter", I'm
coming in as "Argent Stonecutter.piratebay". Who is a completely
different person. No relationship at all. I may not even be me.

>> Peter da Silva
>> peter at taronga.com

>> http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/SLDev
>> Please read the policies before posting to keep unmoderated
>> posting privileges

Peter da Silva
peter at taronga.com