[sldev] Scalable Sim Question

Spot spot at napalmriot.com
Tue Aug 12 21:10:43 PDT 2008

I don't post on here much, but I've been following your discussion and
this one is burning in the back of my mind.

Since we are more or less dealing with virtual 'worlds' here, doesn't it
make some sense to base trust/authority on how well a particular grid is
governed? Much like travel/extradition agreements between national
entities. Do you let people from this foreign country into your country?
Can that depend on how quick that foreign entity is to enforce things
you care about, such as copyright issues, etc?

I am kind of running on a impulsive train of thought here. Feel free to
smack me down.

Spot