[sldev] Check this

Sylvio Deutsch overtake at keynet.com.br
Thu Aug 14 03:15:52 PDT 2008

That´s amazing!!! Even considering the first part can be "fake", the quality
is amazing. They say it´s all made server side? That can be great for
logging with low end computers, but wouldn’t limit a lot what else the
system can do?

I wonder when we will have proper shadows in SL, that would make a lot for
it.

{}Overtake