[sldev] GPL issues....

Gareth Nelson gareth at litesim.com
Sun Aug 17 01:14:28 PDT 2008

[gareth at lovely ~]$ ls -loh ~/slviewer*.tar
-rw-r--r-- 1 gareth 110M Mar 29 09:29
/home/gareth/slviewer-linux-libs-Branch_1-19-1-Viewer-r83294.tar
-rw-r--r-- 1 gareth  30M Mar 29 09:21
/home/gareth/slviewer-src-Branch_1-19-1-Viewer-r83294.tar

This is uncompressed, the 3rd-party libs need not be redistributed (or
at least the binary portions need not be) either, only the source
tarball. It's perfectly feasible to distribute the source tree.