[sldev] GPL issues....

Gareth Nelson gareth at litesim.com
Tue Aug 19 02:02:48 PDT 2008

/me sighs (thought people would take the hint about killing this thread)

LL don't maintain source for the "cool viewer", only the original
unmodified viewer.
Where can I get the full source tree for the cool viewer? Henri -
please may you send me a copy if it's not available to download
without messing around with the patchsets.