[sldev] Tools menu autohiding fix in the 1.21 branch reverted?

Ambrosia chaosstar at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 04:05:20 PDT 2008

I think the build numbers on the external svn pretty much match the
build numbers on the internal nightly branches. That's why you get
such huge jumps of build numbers on the svn.

94829 is the latest nightly build mentioned on the release notes page,
and the external svn got updated to 94834 today/yesterday.