[sldev] realXtend Global inventory tests successful

Sean Linden sean at lindenlab.com
Fri Aug 22 08:17:37 PDT 2008

Errr, you own the stuff you create, so if you make something in SL you can
take it with you to another grid. I have no idea how the rights work for
anything else, even fullperm objects created by someone else, or any texture
not created by you (including the "default" textures like plywood), but
anything made by you belongs to you. So you can take the plywood cube if you
made it, I'm just not sure you can take the plywood :)