[sldev] realXtend Global inventory tests successful

Sean Linden sean at lindenlab.com
Fri Aug 22 08:51:05 PDT 2008

There are no Linden Lab lawyers on this list that I'm aware of. And the
ownership of content in Second Life is already well established; it does not
require a lawyer to discuss it. What the permissions mean in the context of
multiple grids and what license they imply (if any) is a completely
different matter and not one I can discuss.