[sldev] Re: [META] How LL can profit from open source

Sean Linden sean at lindenlab.com
Fri Aug 22 16:12:35 PDT 2008

It's hard to think of something more closed than the iPhone, so calling
Apple's revenue model "a way to make money off of open source" just makes no
sense. Any license requiring you to sell something via a specific site is
not open source, or at least not the kind of "open source" I personally have
any interest in.