[sldev] realXtend Global inventory tests successful

Lawson English lenglish5 at cox.net
Sat Aug 23 20:16:07 PDT 2008

Jani Pirkola wrote:
> FYI

Great stuff. I hope you're keeping track of the gridnauts/Open Grid
Public Beta  and will be willing to give advice on how to make the OGP
work as well with realXtend worlds as it does with OpenSim...

...well, better, we hope, since even with OpenSim, the OGP still needs a
lot of work.

In the next week or so, us Pythonistas hope to have the pyogp library
refactored and functioning to work with the currently defined protocols
of the OGP. and Tao Takashi hopes to get his python agent domain
handling teleport soon as well. At that point, perhaps you guys can
start making sure it works with realkXtend worlds, and give us input on
where the OGP and pyogp should be going next.

And I know we are never sure if any of the realXtend folk are attending
AWG meetings or the Linden office hours. I think we all would love to
hear more about what you're doing if you want to speak up at the meetings.

Lawson (Saijanai Kuhn)