Exporting stuff, permissions, and licenses (was Re: [sldev] realXtend Global inventory tests successful)

Gareth Nelson gareth at litesim.com
Sun Aug 24 10:59:16 PDT 2008

Here's the thing: A human-readable URL is precisely that - human
readable. But a flag is machine-readable, and thus gives a means to
automate checking in tools for cross-grid transfer. I know that this
would be incredibly useful for my own efforts at least, as my current
approach is basically "IM creator with bot, ask consent with a yes/no,
upon yes complete export" and this does not scale very well.