[sldev] Failing Fmod autodetection in 1.21 cmake/develop

Ambrosia chaosstar at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 00:36:13 PDT 2008

Greetings,

I would like to point the 1.21 code compilers/tinkerers to the JIRA entry

http://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-8776

Pretty much all SVN revisions I've tried in the past, be it the 1.21
trunk or the viewer-1.21 branch seem to have this bug.

Can another resident verify this? So far two other people I regularly
talk to in-world have witnessed the same behavior and successful
workaround,

but it never hurts to have other third parties check as well, to see
if it might be something system-specific.