[sldev] Request for help with modifying client camera behavior

SignpostMarv Martin me at signpostmarv.name
Wed Aug 27 05:34:29 PDT 2008

Rather odd thought, but rather than modifying the client, why not go for
a programmable virtual joystick controller ?

Though it's not on the level you're after, I've used GlovePIE to control
PPJoy so that I can use the Wii Classic Controller (with full analogue
goodness) with Second Life. Since GlovePIE can be used to control PPJoy,
it follows that a piece of software could be used to record then play
back the input sent to PPJoy.

~ Marv.