[sldev] Request for help with modifying client camera behavior

Mike Monkowski monkowsk at watson.ibm.com
Wed Aug 27 07:52:57 PDT 2008

Vector,
     Sounds like an interesting project.  All of your options look good
  as well as the one SignpostMarv suggested.  I think the choice among
them should be based on ease of use rather than ease of coding.  So
figure out which one you want to do and I'm willing to help.
     It's not the viewer code that is in flux right now, its the build
system.  1.21 is the first version to used CMake, so there are still
some bugs in the build process, but there are several people diligently
working on fixing that.  Once you get a build running with the
unmodified code, the rest is the same as always.

Mike