[sldev] Request for help with modifying client camera behavior

Gordon Wendt GordonWendt at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 20:39:05 PDT 2008

I think open sourcing the viewer let the cat out of the bag on that one.
I'm pretty sure it's impossible to enforce server side and because of the
open source client can't be reliably enforced client side.  That being said
there are numerous other reasons that walls should be able to get a flag
that identifies them as such, such as avatar physics and physics for
physical flagged objects, although unless LL decides to implement a
comprehensive system tagging system for all objects and resources I don't
foresee that happening.

-G.W.

On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 10:26 PM, Darien Caldwell <darien.caldwell at gmail.com