[sldev] gtk Q

Robin Cornelius robin.cornelius at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 02:33:15 PST 2008

On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 12:50 AM, Glen <gcanaday at gmail.com> wrote:

> Ah, ok. the moz + gstreamer stuff would not be so simple to re-implement to
> remove the gtk dependency. I'll scratch that off my potential project list.
> Too big for me.

Mozilla may end up solving itself if webkit or some other replacement
for llmozlib's engine happens. And gstreamer should only be using Glib
so the rest of Gtk could go just leaving the glib library.

What was your proposal for changing the tool kit? It might still be
worth pursuing? any reduced dependencies could be a good thing.

Robin