[sldev] Re: What does GTK do in the Linux viewer

Glen gcanaday at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 10:07:27 PST 2008

true that. It's been a crazy week. and yes I was getting everything
jumbled in my brain and mixed up with cocoa, which incidentally did not
have any rum in it. Probably the problem...

Though the special preprocessor makes cool stuff possible, like the
signal / slots mechanism. I would never suggest that there be a qt port,
no matter how cool it be. Simple requirements :D

though right now it's NOT compiling >:[ gtk / gst issues. WHY it can't
find it I have no idea. It's ridiculous. All of the requirements are
installed.