[sldev] [VWR] llkdu issues building the viewer under windows

Robin Cornelius robin.cornelius at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 07:39:28 PST 2008

I'm seeing the following problem, the llkdu library is not downloading
during the cmake configure, it is listed in install.xml and i have
tried manually downloading and checking the md5sum and that is
correct. If i manually download the library from S3 from:-

http://s3.amazonaws.com/viewer-source-downloads/install_pkgs/kdu-binaries-5.2.1-windows-20080617.tar.bz2

As listed in install.xml and install this for my viewer my viewer
crashes at start up with a stack trace right through llkdu.dll.  Now
if take the llkdu from the last RC and use that, everything is fine.
The file modification times are interesting :-

>From latest RC
15-Oct-2008,00:41:14
684,032 bytes

>From link from install.xml