[sldev] Viewer security vulnerability disclosure group

Gordon Wendt GordonWendt at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 21:37:58 PST 2008

On the topic of NDA's I forgot who mentioned it earlier but I don't think
the idea of a pseudonym based NDA is actually possible and Rob please
correct me if I'm wrong but I think you need a lot more than just your real
name for it to be a binding document which essentially makes it a non
starter as an idea because many people will refuse to participate because of
this which will essentially make any list that requires one useless.

-G.W.