[sldev] Viewer security vulnerability disclosure group

Tateru Nino tateru.nino at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 21:52:16 PST 2008

They hold water in a few jurisdictions, including the USA and the UK.
It's not uncommon to have documents and contracts with nom de plumes or
nom de guerres. Even Social Security accepts them, so long as they're
certain you're not doubling up or using them "with intent to deceive or
defraud".

Gordon Wendt wrote:
> On the topic of NDA's I forgot who mentioned it earlier but I don't
> think the idea of a pseudonym based NDA is actually possible and Rob
> please correct me if I'm wrong but I think you need a lot more than
> just your real name for it to be a binding document which essentially
> makes it a non starter as an idea because many people will refuse to
> participate because of this which will essentially make any list that
> requires one useless.
>
> -G.W.

> http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/SLDev

Tateru Nino