[sldev] Linden Lab Release Roadmap Update

dirk husemann hud at zurich.ibm.com
Fri Feb 1 05:37:10 PST 2008

Joshua Bell wrote:
> Quick update:
>
> * We're tentatively planning 1.19.0 releases for next week - server
> updates on Tuesday/Wednesday and hopefully a viewer RC0 on Thursday
> * As predicted, doing the web-based authentication and work to stage
> the group chat changes over several releases took quite a while to get
> rock solid. We're finishing up QA on the whole shebang now.
> * We're putting together the release notes (which is a project in
> itself) on this whole beastie - should be ready for sharing early next
> week.
joshua,

quick question then: will 1.19.0 then still be able to do web-based
authentication? and will it then include the grid= parameter to the
secondlife:/// URI?

    cheers,
    dirk

--
dr dirk husemann, pervasive computing, ibm zurich research lab
--- hud at zurich.ibm.com --- +41 44 724 8573 --- SL: dr scofield