[sldev] parcel LocalID map?

Anna Gulaev annagulaev at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 12:37:08 PST 2008

I need a 64x64 map of a region's parcel LocalIDs, and the only way I can
think to get it is to make a ParcelPropertiesRequest for each 4x4 grid of
interest for which I don't already have data, and use the returned parcel's
bitmap to fill in the rest of the parcel on my map so I don't have to make
the request again for another 4x4 grid on the same parcel. Still, that's a
ParcelPropertiesRequest for every parcel in the region.

Is there a more direct way to get this info?