[sldev] 1.19.0 and quicktime

Tony anthonyrbundy at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 17:16:24 PST 2008

I wondered if anyone else has had this issue, or if I'm missing something.
I updated to 1.19.0 and when it loaded, I got the Quicktime warning
saying I need to update Quicktime.
I had already updated Quicktime when the previous RC came out, so I
thought I was already OK.
I checked and my version is 7.3.1. When I click "check for updates" in
QT, the only option is to download BOTH Quicktime and iTunes (usually
when Quicktime needs the update, I have the option to just download QT).

I am running this on a PC, so I'm curious if there is a difference
between the Mac and PC versioning of QT...

I don't really want to install iTunes

Anthony Reisman