[sldev] Sources for WindLight v1.19.0.79674 ?

Soft soft at lindenlab.com
Wed Feb 13 11:48:13 PST 2008

On Feb 13, 2008 1:39 PM, Kamilion <kamilion at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 13, 2008 3:01 AM, Henri Beauchamp <sldev at free.fr> wrote:
> > As usual, the new Windlight is made available as binaries but the sources
> > are nowhere to be found (neither on the Wiki nor on the TRAC)...
> > Could you please post the sources quickly (today) ?
>
> I'd recommend joining the sldev commits mailing list, the source
> tarballs are posted in an automated fashion with every source drop,
> thanks to Soft's hard work.
> See the below example email:

I believe Henri is after the commit exactly at the revision where the
first look client is released. My publishing doesn't do that. We're
discussing whether we want that (probably yes), who should handle it,
and what extra QA should go on those source drops. I don't think it's
anyone's top priority right now, though.

At current, the sldev-commits is indeed the best bet. A drop will
generally happen near the first look release, which includes extra bug
fixes, albeit with the risk of new bugs, too.