[sldev] CMake status update

Robin Cornelius robin.cornelius at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 14:19:49 PST 2008

Bryan O'Sullivan wrote:
> It's been a slightly slow couple of weeks, as I got knocked out for an
> entire week by the flu.
>
> Soft is in the process of updating the public SVN tree to match our
> current internal code.  Here's what you can expect.

Yay! (not about the flu, sorry about that)

The last source drop has left off the new file UnixInstall, as its a new
file i assume it just got forgot to be added under version control :-) I
didn't notice to start with as my version was still functioning but
after pulling a clean source it will not run cmake.

Robin