[sldev] animation priorities

Barney Boomslang bboomslang at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 5 18:21:15 PST 2008

Hi folks,
anybody out there looked into the animation priorities? Are they limited due
to the message format or the server code, or is the priority limit just a
clientside limit? Would it be easy to have more priorities for animations -
so for example to allow hug animations to override AOs that use prio 4 for
all their animations? Just changing the max value in the floater - of course
- isn't enough, but I couldn't find the place where it is limited in the
client sourcecode, so I guess it is somehow limited by the server or
protocol?

bye, Barney