[sldev] Improving rendering sequence

Baba baba at libsecondlife.org
Mon Jan 7 14:30:25 PST 2008

Quoting John Hurliman here whose email server is on vacation.

"the client occlusion culling is ignorant of things like prim types
since it happens at the opengl level working on meshes using
GL_ARB_occlusion_query, while the simulator physics engine uses mostly
rough approximations of objects and the two share nothing at all in common"

Baba