[sldev] [HELP] Character/Avatar Engine]

Mike Monkowski monkowsk at watson.ibm.com
Mon Jan 7 16:50:10 PST 2008

"swapping out the animation/body system" is too vague to all a
meaningful response.  Will you use the same animation files?  (They're
stored on the server, by the way.)   Will you use the same skeletal
definition and avatar meshes?  (The avatar appearances depend on it.)
What in particular do you wish to change?

Mike