[sldev] Linden Lab Viewer Release Roadmap - 2007-01-14

Anders Arnholm Anders at Arnholm.se
Tue Jan 15 22:01:24 PST 2008

Lawson English skrev:

> I'm not age verified and I hate seeing all that "mature" spam in my
> searches even though I don't check "mature. When will we see "age
> verified" search results?

That will probably not change as this is about following rules,
something that don't change just for one more level comes into play and
a level that as mature/pg is very vague and have huge different values
in different cultures. My mature and pg as Swedish is definitely not the
same as yours. Violence is much less tolerated as PG here and Sex is
much more....

Such stuff make the additional voluntary adult line... Useless... at
best... Age verification as implemented now is a hoax...

/Balp

believed to be clean.