[sldev] Compile as installer

Tobias Lang tlang303 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 06:50:34 PST 2008

Hi Alex,

it works for me. It is most likely a path problem in your case. Please make
sure that every dll is in newview and in
""../../libraries/i686-win32/lib_release"
That's the safest way to do it, since some dll get copied from the lib
folder others from newview. You can see that is viewer_manifest.py very
well. Also, the NSIS installer gets called out of the python scripts, so it
contains a fixed path name: "NSIS_path = 'C:\\Program
Files\\NSIS\\makensis.exe'" change it, or change your NSIS installer.

-Tobi