[sldev] Scripting Survey

Glenn Fisher glenn at lindenlab.com
Wed Jul 2 09:49:39 PDT 2008

Thank you to the many of you who took time to take our scripting
survey  - we had almost 250 responses, and its taken a while to sort
through the responses.  Here's a topline summary:

Priority order based on weighting the rankings (the number is the
weighted ranking):
HTTPIn	1569
LLGive..with Confirmation	1506
C#1.0 Scripts	1313
Script Libraries	1305
CollectionClasses	1030
CLI Assemblies	1015
Improved Scheduling	903
Script Resource Limits	786
(If ranked solely by the number of responses to rank #1, Collection
Classes and CLI Assemblies change order, but the rest are the same.
The number of comments varied between 95 and 134, but number of
comments doesn't correlate with ranking.

Glenn

Glenn Fisher
Director of Business Programs
Linden Lab