[sldev] shadow-draft problem

Soft soft at lindenlab.com
Wed Jul 2 12:42:30 PDT 2008

The easiest way to test that is to erase or rename llkdu.dll - if
that's absent, the viewer falls back on openjpeg for decoding.

It is indeed likely that the llkdu is out of sync. In the near future
we're going to stop exporting llkdu in any branch except release
candidate and official release to deal with this kind of problem. In
the long term, we want to remove the dependencies that can make llkdu
incompatible when viewer headers change.