[sldev] Unresolved externals

Soft soft at lindenlab.com
Thu Jul 10 06:14:42 PDT 2008

I would start by looking at lscript_compile to see whether the
parameters, return type and calling convention match between the
header and the function body. It's possible VS2008 is stricter about
some attribute than VS2003 and VS2005 are - so far as I know, there
isn't any type checking at all on "C" (cdecl) symbols in either.