[sldev] 1.20.12 build problem on Windows regarding STL compatibility issue

Ambrosia chaosstar at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 06:39:31 PDT 2008

Basically, the linker is looking for EZ_LCD_wrapper_vc8.lib and not
EZ_LCD_wrapper.lib in the vc8 solution settings. But, yes, there seems
no actual by renaming or copying the lib itself. as for what EZ LCD
are, quote

'ezLCD is a line of USB intelligent color TFT LCD modules that can be
integrated into any embedded systems via a serial, i2c, USB, SPI or
parallel interface.'

So mostly not used. You could probably remove the lllcd.cpp from the
solution ( I think that was the source part used) but really, just
rename the .lib and all will work fine. I have -no- idea why it's
looking for a specific _vc8.lib. I also have no idea if those special
LCDs will work fine, but I guess they will.

And yes, between step 4 and 5, open the solutions file.