[sldev] Fixed Internally resolution.

Ramzi ramzi at lindenlab.com
Thu Jul 24 15:54:44 PDT 2008

Yes, it's probably not being applied well uniformly.  Another wrinkle is
that the reporter may Resolve/Close the issue of their own accord, the
very moment that a fix appears in an RC build.  (Mike- I think this
explains much of that number.)

1. My operative has been to set the status as (still) "Fixed Pending"
while the fix is propagating through the RC cycle.  (Depending on the
person changing it, only some of these have their 'Fix Version' is set too.)
2. When the bug fix appears in an official viewer (to ALL residents),
its status can be moved to "Fixed."  (And if it has no Fix Version at
this point, I'm sure to set it then.)

With the official release of viewer 1.20 today, it was on my list to
move Fixed Pending->Fixed for the tasks in the 1.20 release notes.  I
just accomplished this, but the delta was only 28 issues from their
status as of this morning... So I  may not have made such a big dent in
the number Jason mentions at the top of the thread.
-Ramzi