[sldev] Fixed Internally resolution.

Joshua Bell josh at lindenlab.com
Fri Jul 25 14:07:00 PDT 2008

This should be indicated by setting the Fix Version as soon as it's in
an RC. No Fix Version should imply that it's not folded into any
particular release yet. That's how we track fixes internally.

Odds are there will be some lag, since correct representation of issue
status in JIRA is important but not a blocker for releases.

(Once I get that cloning machine up and running for my team, though...)