Hubris, was Re: [sldev] Cache politics: performance vs obfuscation

Kent Quirk (Q Linden) q at lindenlab.com
Tue Jun 10 06:07:40 PDT 2008

On Jun 9, 2008, at 9:08 PM, Gordon Wendt wrote:

> With all due respect if you have linden after your name (Q Linden in
> this case) then you are going to be assumed to be speaking for LL
> every time you post anywhere, is it fair? no but that's life on a
> mailing list that the company you works for runs.

Yes, sure. All I meant (and it was badly phrased, I admit) was that
I'm not trying to say that what I think is what LL as a whole thinks
or will do. I'm trying to have a conversation here, and I didn't want
my evolving thinking to be perceived as any firm indication of what LL
will necessarily do.  I'm only one of many.