[sldev] How Far For Security?

Argent Stonecutter secret.argent at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 20:06:59 PDT 2008

On 2008-06-10, at 11:35, John Hurliman wrote:
> Then why hasn't primpreview killed the SL economy?

It ignores permissions? It's part of the SL browser? It's distributed
by Linden Labs? I specifically described a situation where the
standard SL browser acted just like a standard web browser, with the
ability to download everything, scripts and all, into a replicable
working copy of an object, just like any web browser worth its salt
can do to a webpage. That is, if SL was "just like the internet", the
Linden economy as it is now would simply not exist.

I didn't mean nor say anything more than that.