[sldev] [VWR] Scale not sticking

Aimee Trescothick aimee-sldev at ama-zing.co.uk
Sat Mar 1 21:53:13 PST 2008

Odd interactions with the linkability rules, or hitting the minimum
size for one of the prims maybe? When I've seen linksets partially
jump back when building one of those is usually the no. 1 suspect.
Try it on a Havok 4 sim and see if it behaves differently with the
new rules maybe? May not be relevant, but just a thought :)

Aimee.