[sldev] Building 1.19.1

Tony anthonyrbundy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 16:47:14 PDT 2008

Ok, for llMozLib, I already had it downloaded, but I followed the wiki
instructions and unzipped it to the project folder (not to the linden
folder)
So now my project folder looks something like

-slv_1_19_1_0
--linden
---doc
---etc
---indra
---libraries
---scripts
--llmozlib

Should I move it so that llmozlib is with all the other llfolders (in
the indra folder)?
Or does it belong somewhere else. I'm not quite sure where I would look
to see where that reference structure is made (is it in the project
properties or defined in one of the files)?

Tony