[sldev] Research about second life

Manuel Wüthrich meisterkorbat at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 11 12:49:28 PDT 2008

Hello!

I am a student of the university of Lausanne in Switzerland. We are doing a research about second life, mainly about its possibilities concerning the economy and the exchange of informations. For that reason I want to ask if you could give us a few minutes of your time and fill out the questionnaire you find at he link below. It is understood that the informations you give to us will be treated confidentally.

If you are interested in the results of this research you can write me an email to meisterkorbat at hotmail.com and if will inform about the results of this research.

Use this link to fill out the questionnaire: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=OltBJH884nwEJ6pdLazNVw_3d_3d

Thank you a lot

Manuel Wüthrich