[sldev] [AWG] realXtend login process for distributed virtual worlds

Jani Pirkola jpirkola at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 01:29:41 PDT 2008

Hi Tess,

thanks for commenting!

I am joining the AWG meeting today with realXtend developers and so we have
a possibility to talk about all the things around here. The coming AWG
meeting was the reason I posted the realXtend login process for everyone to
look at before the meeting.

It is certainly a good process that LL started and we want to be part of
that as realXtend project.

Jani