[sldev] GTK 2.8

Jesse Armand mnemonic.fx at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 13:50:55 PDT 2008

Well, I have tried the quick fix that you mentioned, in both of these
group of lines:

    if test "$GCC_USE_GNU_LD"; then
        # Don't allow undefined symbols in libraries
       DSO_LDOPTS="$DSO_LDOPTS -Wl,-z,defs"
    fi

    if test "$GNU_LD"; then
        # Don't allow undefined symbols in libraries
        DSO_LDOPTS="$DSO_LDOPTS -z defs"
    fi

I've tried to comment it, and it doesn't work.

Is there any other way to handle this ?