[sldev] LayerData

Thomas Grimshaw tom at streamsense.net
Sat Mar 29 09:18:04 PDT 2008

Howdy all,

So, i'm building a client from scratch, go me!

As I work through the protocol i'm trying to update and improve the
protocol documentation in the second life wiki. However, I need your help!

I'm stuck on LayerData. I've tried to update the wiki with as munch
information as I can, however I still lack any information as to what
the data actually represents or how it's used.

Please could a Linden or someone who is familiar with the viewer source
please see if you can shed any light on this?

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/LayerData

Thanks all

Tom