[sldev] Sources for 1.19.1.4? (... again, sorry ...)

Soft soft at lindenlab.com
Thu May 1 09:29:58 PDT 2008

On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 11:14 AM, Jay Reynolds Freeman
<jay_reynolds_freeman at mac.com> wrote:
> I seem to recall this matter being discussed here before, and I apologize
> that I was not listening carefully:
>
>  The sources for at least the Macintosh version of the 1.19.1.4 viewer, that
> are posted on http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Source_downloads, appear to be
> incomplete; that is, the contents of the viewer "src" tarball are much
> smaller than for, say, 1.18.6.2.  Where can I find the whole source?  Or do
> I misunderstand the problem.
>
>  Thank you for your indulgence.  If the answer is simple and has been
> discussed before, let me hear from you off line, perhaps?

I don't recall a discussion about this, and I show the 1.19.1.4
Mac/Linux source as 5.5 megs to 1.18.6.4 at 5.3 megs, or about 200k
bigger for 1.19.1.4. They also untar just fine. Would you indicate
exactly which file URLs you're seeing this with?